The Yale Quartus espag handle has become a staple part of a standard window assembly for fitters and fabricators alike. Quality manufactured and rigorously tested, this handle offers clean lines and straightforward functionality to reliably operate and enhance both uPVC and aluminium windows.
Genuine Yale product.
- Key lockable window handle for added security and safety
- Suitable for use with uPVC and aluminium windows • Push to unlatch
- Supplied with 1 x Yale-branded key, screws, colour-matched screw cover caps, cylinder plug matched to the button and a green plug to denote a egress fire escape window
- Cylinder plugs convert handles to a non-locking solution
- Fixed 40mm spindle that can be cut by hacksaw
- Made from Zinc alloy and Aluminium Alloy
- Designed to suite with existing Yale and Trojan hardware ranges
Warranties and accreditation:
10-year mechanical guarantee
- 10-year surface finish guarantee
- Corrosion tested to BS EN 1670:2007 Grade 4 240hrs salt spray
- Performance tested to BS 6375 Part 2 (Classification EN 12400) Class - 20,000 cycles