A complete ironmongery kit for fitting fire doors in commercial environments. The kit is designed for service or riser cupboard doors that need to remain locked when not in use.
The kit is suitable for doors with a maximum width of 1100mm, between 40-80kg in weight and 44mm thick.
All products are 3rd party tested and certified for use on 30 and 60 minute fire doors.
The kit contains all products that are DDA compliant
High quality matt black finish for strength and durability
The kit includes
- 3 x matt black fire rated ball bearing door hinges (102 x 76 x 3mm) with intumescent hinge pads.
- 1 x 225x19mm bolt fixed pull handle in matt black
- 1 x DIN standard deadlock with matt black forends
- 1 x Single euro profile 40mm cylinder - matt black finish
- 1 x Euro profile cylinder pull - matt black finish
- 1 x 76mm fire door keep lock shut signs - matt black finish